Recently, Center staff met with local officials and community stakeholders in McMinnville, Tennessee, to discuss the future of the Blue Building. The Blue Building, named for former mayor Franklin P. Blue, began its life as a nineteenth-century mansion before being converted to a school in 1915. It was later used for municipal offices for several decades but has sat vacant for many years now. Community members hope to find a way to bring new life to the structure, which is an important part of McMinnville’s historic landscape.
McMinnville’s Blue Building
Bookmark the permalink.